Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
Publicado el 2020-05-19
For Disinfectants: Get more info!
Meet our AODDP Pumps! They are widely employed for safe, efficient and reliable transfer of disinfectant liquids.
DirectFlo pumps by SAMOA Industrial enable safe, reliable and efficient dispensing of the main disinfecting agents. Their compact design and easy maintenance make them the perfect solution for handling chemical agents intended to fight COVID-19.
Please download the PDF document below, which includes some pneumatic diaphragm pumps to use with some of the most common disinfection agents: Sodium hypochlorite, Alcohols, Quaternary ammoniums, Hydrogen peroxide and Peracetic acid.
Hereby some aspects to take into account if you are considering acquiring this particular product line:
- Commercial disinfectants usually consist of mixtures of different chemical agents.
- It is important to check the pump compatibility with the fluid to be transferred.
- It is also important to pay attention to the concentration of the active ingredient in the disinfectant.
- The pump?s chemical compatibility may vary when the concentration changes.
- We recommend the use of our CE ATEX certified pumps to transfer flammable liquids like Alcohol or Solvent based liquids.
- In case of any doubt, it is recommended to contact your nearest SAMOA office or one of our authorized distributors in your territory.
Get in touch with us and we will give you all the information today!