NEW UP05 - PIVOT Series 1/2" Air-operated double diaphragm pump
PIVOT Series 1/2” Air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps are available in metallic and non-metallic materials such as Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, Conductive Polypropylene, Conductive Acetal and PVDF with an extensive range of diaphragms, seats and balls. They offer a wide range of applications and fluid compatibility.
These pumps are very suitable for fluids with the presence of abrasives and combine a Universal design with a unique frictionless Pivot-Shaft Air Valve to provide maximum performance and energy efficiency, exceeding market expectations.
- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY.
- NON-METALLIC: Threaded Polypropylene, Conductive Polypropylene, Acetal and PVDF pumps with a wide range of diaphragms, seats and balls options offer broad fluid and application compatibility. Highly suitable for aggressive chemicals with presence of abrasives.
- METALLIC: Aluminium and Stainless-Steel pumps with a wide range of diaphragms, seats and balls options offer broad fluid and application compatibility. Highly suitable for outdoors and general applications with presence of abrasives.
- HIGHER EFFICIENCY. Maximum fluid flow with reduced air consumption.
- INCREASED RELIABILITY. No stall, no icing, reliable start-up and longer air valve and diaphragms life.
- EASY SERVICING. Simplified maintenance and cleaning. Air Valve cartridge easy to replace. The pump is held together by carriage bolts and nuts allowing to accomplish a much faster tear down and rebuild.
- COMPACT DESIGN.
- Can be configured to connect a Smart Pump-Controller System to actuate, control and monitor your pumps.
- UNIVERSAL PUMP. Easy swap-over of main competitive brands.
- CONSTRUCTION STRUCTURE
- Superior chemical compatibility.
- Increased resistance to corrosive fluids and atmospheres.
- Very robust bolted design for longer operation lifetime compared to clamped pumps. Electrically conductive mater
- Superior abrasion resistance.
- Stainless Steel versions for increased resistance to corrosive fluids, harsh atmospheres, high tensile, and aggressive temperatures.
- Very robust design for longer operation lifetime compared to clamped
Download our catalogs:
Non Metallic version
Join our Newsletter here to find out more about upcoming products, fairs and corporate news.
For more information about our products or to contact our commercial team:
REGISTER HERE and access catalogs, product information and manuals.