Chemical company in Estonia chooses SAMOA AODD pumps for handling their fluids.
UP20 emptying a polymer from a 20’ flexi tank
The user, a chemical company based in Estonia, was a looking for a chemical pump, able to dispense around 20 m3/ hour of a polymer, which is inside a Flexitank. Polymer is a medium viscosity fluid, of around 1.500 cPs.
In this particular case, since the polymer Is not chemical aggressive, and also not abrasive, a 2” AODD pump was enough to empty the tank in the time expected by the customer.
SAMOA offers a wide selection of AODD pumps for any low-medium viscosity fluid, but in this case, according to the analytical data provided by customer, our experts chose this specific model:
Air operated double diaphragm pump for dosing, spraying, transferring, evacuating and distributing a wide variety of fluids. For more information, please download our UP20 2" Metallic pumps leaflet:
Considering the fact that the pump is installed close to a truck for emptying the Flexitank, the customer found a real added value that the pulsation of the pump is really reduced compared to other alternatives in the market. In addition, our pivoting air valve is not just reducing pulsation, but is giving the customer a more efficient solution and less maintenance required.
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL PIVOT Series Catalog:
Trust SAMOA as did other companies from all over the world: you’ve tried the rest, now get the best!
- Varnishes manufacturer chooses UP 20, 2” AODD pump to replace competitor’s pumps
- UP20 double diaphragm pump at the ceramic industry in Italy
- Air Operated Double Diaphragm pump for paint manufacturing plants
- 3” AODD pump, UP30 used at water curtain spray booth
Related blog articles on Follow The Fluid:
- How much do you know about ATEX Certification?
- Why are SAMOA Directflo AODD pumps the perfect fit for CIP applications?
- Typical diaphragm pump failures
- The Printing Process at the Packaging Sector: Which are the most recommended pumps and why?
Join our Newsletter here to find out more about upcoming products, fairs and corporate news.
For more information about our products or to contact our commercial team:
REGISTER HERE and access catalogs, product information and manuals.