New NEXU integration, using the new protocol GDS REST
Our Fluid Management System communicates with GDS FUSION using the new protocol GDS REST
In order to make this installation optimally compatible, our experts ensured that NEXU communicates with GDS FUSION using the New Protocol GDS REST
NEXU system has been successfully installed and fully connected with the customer’s Dealer Management System
What does this mean for your Truck Service business? Basically, and to get right into the technical side of things, it’s now possible to use two different ways of communication between GDS Fusion and NEXU Oil Dispensing system:
- VCOM – this is the old protocol .
- GDS REST – this is the new and preferred communication protocol.
NEXU system can communicate using both protocols, but REST is the recommended one.
Work order validation
This transaction is initiated by NEXU system sending the Work Order Number to GDS FUSION:
- If the work order exists and it is a legitimate one, GDS FUSION validates the Work Order Number and sends to NEXU a success code.
- Once NEXU receives the success code, the oil dispense can take place.
Data Export Process
During the Data Export Process, NEXU sends the transaction detail to GDS FUSION:
- GDS FUSION validates that the data has been received.
- If the data is valid, the Work Order in GDS FUSION is adequately updated.
- NEXU receives a code that indicates whether the transaction has been successfully terminated..
Have you not joined NEXU yet?
Get in touch with a SAMOA EXPERT:
REGISTER HERE and access catalogs, product information and manuals.