SAMOA DF100 1" Pneumatic Double Diaphragm Pump at Technologic Industry
Transferring Epoxy Resin & Hardener
DF100 1" PNEUMATIC DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM PUMP, AL-PTFE, from SAMOA's DIRECTFLO Technology line, is installed in South Korea, to transfer Epoxy Resin & Hardener.
Our client, a Technologic company, was looking for a fluid management equipment that could be installed in this small machine, and was capable of efficiently transferring the fluids to their vacuum drums. They needed versatile pumps, that provided continuous flow and no bubbles.
The fluids to be transferred are placed in vacuum tanks. This avoids any issue related to ambient humidity, as well as possible degradation due to adverse atmospheric conditions.
No separate degassing processes are required before the fluid curing process begins due to the vacuum tanks, thus preventing bubbles from being trapped in the hardened material.
Why did they choose DF100AASTSSTBAS?
- Due to their versatile, compact design they can be installed anywhere and even vertically if needed.
- With DIRECTFLO you can expect less noise and less vibrations, especially important depending of the installation's placement.
- Long diaphragms life due to short stroke
- Reduced number of pieces, minimizing downtime
- Low maintenance needs, imply savings on costs.
Download our DIRECTFLO Catalog:
Related case studies:
- SAMOA DP200 1” Diaphragm Pump for ink in a mixing system
- SAMOA 1” AODD Pumps in a flexography Printing Machine for ink
- SAMOA 1” AODD Pumps in a tannery
- SAMOA DF100 for the dyestuffs and color systems industry in India
Related blog articles on Follow The Fluid:
- Why are SAMOA Directflo AODD pumps the perfect fit for CIP applications?
- Typical diaphragm pump failures
- The Printing Process at the Packaging Sector: Which are the most recommended pumps and why?
Get in touch with a SAMOA EXPERT:
REGISTER HERE and access catalogs, product information and manuals.