SAMOA DP200 1” Diaphragm Pump for ink in a mixing system
SAMOA DP200 1” AODD Pump installed in a mixing system for pumping the base material to the proportioning device
This mixing system is designed for a manufacturing plant, and consist of two components dispense system that mix a base material and a catalyst agent in precise amounts. DP200 1" PNEUMATIC DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM PUMP, DIRECTFLO, ALUMINIUM-PTFE-STAINLESS STEEL transfer the base material from a Stainless-Steel tank to the proportioning device with a good performance, efficiency and reliability.
Companies that make this type of systems use AODD pumps for some reasons:
- Wide range of materials allow fluid compatibility and versatility
- Flow rate and pressure can be adjusted
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Reduced cost compared to electric pumps
Watch this video from our YouTube Channel and learn more about SAMOA DIRECTFLO Technology:
Get our DIRECTFLO CATALOGUE by clicking on the image below, and discover our products!
Related success stories:
- SAMOA 1” AODD Pumps in a tannery
- SAMOA 1” AODD Pumps in a flexography Printing Machine for ink
- SAMOA DF100 1" Pneumatic Double Diaphragm Pump at Technologic Industry
- SAMOA DF100 for the dyestuffs and color systems industry in India
Related blog articles at Follow the Fluid by SAMOA:
- Why are SAMOA Directflo AODD pumps the perfect fit for CIP applications?
- The Printing Process at the Packaging Sector: Which are the most recommended pumps and why?
- Typical diaphragm pump failures
Get in touch with a SAMOA EXPERT:
REGISTER HERE and access catalogs, product information and manuals.