PIVOT Series AODD Pumps: Universal Design
The PIVOT Series AODD Pumps ranges from 3/8" to 3". Available in metallic and non-metallic materials such as aluminium, ductile iron, stainless steel, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF, and conductive acetal with a wide range of diaphragms, seats, and balls options offering broad fluid and application compatibility.
The main advantages of our PIVOT Series AODD pumps are:
- Air motor with exclusive frictionless pivot-shaft air valve resulting in:
- Larger flow delivery
- Smooth pump operation
- Reduced flow pulsation
- No pump vibration
- Low pressure start-up
- No stall
- No icing
- Easy and fast service
- Universal pump standards
Allowing easy swap-over and upgrade of your old pumps
- Optimized design for maximum performance
- Top quality materials for long-life and reliability
Download full catalog here:
Or find out more information about the pump size you are interested in:
UP03 3/8” (9,5 mm) Non-metallic:
UP05 1/2” (13 mm) Metallic and Non-metallic:
UP10 1” (25 mm) Metallic and Non-metallic:
These new products complete our PIVOT Series, already in the market with other popular pumps, such as UP20 2” (51 mm), Metallic and Non-metallic:
UP30 3” (76 mm) Metallic Air Operated Diaphragm pumps.
Trust SAMOA as did other companies from all over the world: you’ve tried the rest, now get the best!
- Varnishes manufacturer chooses UP 20, 2” AODD pump to replace competitor’s pumps
- UP20 double diaphragm pump at the ceramic industry in Italy
- Air Operated Double Diaphragm pump for paint manufacturing plants
- 3” AODD pump, UP30 used at water curtain spray booth
Join our Newsletter here to find out more about upcoming products, fairs and corporate news.
For more information about our products or to contact our commercial team:
REGISTER HERE and access catalogs, product information and manuals.