Polypropylene UP20 2” at the food and beverages industry
Reduces air consumption and vibrations during transferring
The user is a well-known cider manufacturer from Northern Spain. They needed a replacement for a pneumatic pump installed to transfer cider waste, from a tank to a filter press.
Their old pump had issues due to pulsations, vibrations and pump stalling. Moreover, the user was experiencing frequent maintenance downtimes, which caused costly cleaning processes and considerable product losses.
Our team recommended our UP20 polypropylene air-operated pump UP20B-FPS-PTZ. With this pump the user achieved:
- Considerably reduced air consumption during the cider waste transfer.
- Reduced pump components wear, as it is able to operate at lower pressure
- Simplified maintenance service.
- Competitive pricing in spare parts.
If you are experiencing similar issues, and you are looking for the right solution, find below some of UP20’s best features:
- Higher Efficiency
- Increased Reliability
- Minimal Vibration & Pulsation
- Easier Servicing
- Superb Abrasion Resistance
Trust SAMOA as did other companies from all over the world: you’ve tried the rest, now get the best!
- Chemical company in Estonia chooses SAMOA AODD pumps for handling their fluids.
- Varnishes manufacturer chooses UP 20, 2” AODD pump to replace competitor’s pumps
- UP20 double diaphragm pump at the ceramic industry in Italy
- Air Operated Double Diaphragm pump for paint manufacturing plants
- 3” AODD pump, UP30 used at water curtain spray booth
Download our UP20 non-metallic pumps leaflet or the full PIVOT Series catalog:
Related blog articles on Follow The Fluid:
- Understanding Pump Performance Charts
- How much do you know about ATEX Certification?
- Why are SAMOA Directflo AODD pumps the perfect fit for CIP applications?
- Typical diaphragm pump failures
- The Printing Process at the Packaging Sector: Which are the most recommended pumps and why?
Join our Newsletter here to find out more about upcoming products, fairs and corporate news.
For more information about our products or to contact our commercial team:
REGISTER HERE and access catalogs, product information and manuals.