SAMOA 1” AODD Pumps in a flexography Printing Machine for ink
SAMOA Diaphragm Pumps installed in a factory of labels and packaging
SAMOA has X 1” DF100 Diaphragm Pumps installed in a factory of labels and packaging. Each of that pumps is installed in a different flexo printing machine&hellip. Our pump dispenses solvent base ink to a fountain that keep the printing rollers always submerged. Some reasons why the user changed to SAMOA AODD Pumps was because of the low consumption, the reduced pulsation and the ATEX certification recently required in their country.
Flexography is a form of printing process which utilizes a flexible relief plate.
It is essentially a modern version of letterpress which can be used for printing on almost any type of substrate, including plastic, metallic films, cellophane, and paper. It is widely used for printing on the non-porous substrates required for various types of food packaging but it is also well suited for printing large areas of solid color.
Watch this video for more information:
Download our DIRECTFLO TECHNOLOGY CATALOGUE
Related success stories:
- SAMOA 1” AODD Pumps in a tannery
- SAMOA DP200 1” Diaphragm Pump for ink in a mixing system
- SAMOA DF100 1" Pneumatic Double Diaphragm Pump at Technologic Industry
- SAMOA DF100 for the dyestuffs and color systems industry in India
Related blog articles at Follow the Fluid by SAMOA:
- How much do you know about ATEX Certification?
- Why are SAMOA Directflo AODD pumps the perfect fit for CIP applications?
- The Printing Process at the Packaging Sector: Which are the most recommended pumps and why?
- Typical diaphragm pump failures
Get in touch with a SAMOA EXPERT:
REGISTER HERE and access catalogs, product information and manuals.